It’s official ! Opening date of our Bellevue campsite next June 2, 2020!
Information on 05/28/2020: Following the speech of May 28, 2020, Edouard Philippe, Prime Minister, formalized the reopening of campsites next Tuesday, June 2, 2020! It is therefore with intense joy that we announce the imminent reopening of Camping Bellevue 4 *!
You can already book your caravan, tent or motorhome pitch, or take advantage of our mobile home, lodge tents or chalets rentals!
Hygiene measures at opening
For those who have not yet booked, you want to reassure yourself for a holiday with confidence. The National Federation of Outdoor Hotels is currently working with the government on the implementation of a health protocol to guarantee the safety of holidaymakers.
We will do everything in our power to guarantee impeccable hygiene in the common areas and in the rentals. More drastic disinfection will be carried out by personnel trained and informed of the new hygiene rules.
Know that your health and safety is one of our priorities, and that in no case will we take risks, either for you or for our team. We will scrupulously follow the health protocol given by the state on May 14.
Services and entertainment:
Your municipal campsite adapts!
Of course, the animations that we usually offer will have to be revisited a little. But that does not mean that young and old cannot have fun! We are currently working with our animator to offer you animations which respect health precautions. Everything will be done to ensure top leisure and entertainment!
Why book at Camping Bellevue?
We are very fortunate to be in a natural environment, far from the concentrations of cities. You can stroll along the Breton coast and return to nature. Our 37 rentals and 101 pitches are spread over 3 hectares of land.
Come to Bellevue campsite for:
- Take a big bowl of sea air, breathe the iodized air,
- Taste a healthy and friendly atmosphere within the campsite,
- Soak up Breton culture
- Our kindness, our empathy, our listening, and above all our good humor!
Measures put in place at your campsite in the Côtes d’Armor at Erquy
We continue to work every day to improve services and your comfort.
To be at the top in terms of sanitary standards, our services have been adapted:
- Improvement of the snack: A different dish each evening delivered to your pitch
- Variation of the bar: We are working on a traveling bar project to keep the camping spirit
- Implementation of sanitary procedures, direction of circulation, disinfection of public spaces, installation of hydroalcoholic gel at each entrance to the 3 sanitary blocks and at reception, installation of Plexiglas bar screen and reception …
- Installation of specific disinfection for rental accommodation following the recommended disinfection protocol
- Consideration underway for rental deposits, on an extra-secure solution, which simply allows you to deposit your deposit online, without debit or impact on your ceiling. The goal is always to avoid excessive manipulation of checks, bank card …
We look forward to seeing you.
Anne-Séverine & Julien