The coronavirus and my reservation at the campsite
We will be ready for the reopening of Camping Bellevue Sites & Paysages on April 2, 2021!
Despite the constraints and habits that had to evolve, our health protocol was a success for our 2019-2020 season. We will return to service with the same reflexes:
- Hydroalcolic gel at each entrance to the bathroom and at the swimming pool
- Plexiglass at the reception and in our snack bar
- Disinfection several times a day of the places frequented by all
However, if we are obliged to close the campsite due to new measures, we will manage on a case-by-case basis according to your wishes: We will either refund you or postpone your stays to 2021 or 2022.
Check out our terms and conditions of sale to learn more!
Refund in case of covid 19 cancellation
- Cancellation due to Camping Bellevue
In case of cancellation due to Camping Bellevue, except in case of force majeure, the stay will be fully refunded. Such cancellation may not, however, give rise to the payment of damages.
- Unused Force Majeure benefit for the following reasons due to COVID 19
– Closure of borders
– Administrative closure of the campsite
– Limit travel to a number of kilometres, not allowing to come to the campsite
– Quarantine upon client arrival or return
The amounts already paid will be refunded to the client or if he prefers to postpone his stay to another date.
- Customer cancellation (in a pandemic-free case) without cancellation insurance
Any request for cancellation of the stay on behalf of the client must be sent by mail and registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to camping Bellevue Sites & Paysages. Cancellation of the stay will not result in any refund and the client is obliged to pay the following amounts:
– Cancellation occurring more than 30 days before the start of the stay: the client owes 25% of the price of the stay as a cancellation fee + the application fee
– Cancellation occurring less than 30 days before the start of the stay: the client owes 100% of the price of the stay as a cancellation fee + application fee. The client agrees to pay the entire amount of the stay without dispute
We invite you to take out a cancellation insurance during your reservation. It will not be possible to purchase cancellation insurance after booking.
- Customer cancellation with cancellation insurance
The campsite Bellevue Sites et Paysages offers you optional Cancellation and Interruption insurance in your rental contract. Our partner Gritchen Affinity has adapted their contract to COVID-19. He undertakes to reimburse all or part of the stay only to customers who have taken out Campez Couvert insurance. In case of cancellation, notify the campsite of your withdrawal as soon as an event preventing your departure by mail or mail. If the loss is foreseen in the general insurance conditions (CGA)! , advise the insurer within 48 hours and provide all necessary information and supporting documents: see brochure
Services and entertainment:
Your municipal campsite adapts!
Of course, the animations that we usually offer will have to be revisited a little. But that does not mean that young and old cannot have fun! We are currently working with our animator to offer you animations which respect health precautions. Everything will be done to ensure top leisure and entertainment!
Why book at Camping Bellevue?
We are very fortunate to be in a natural environment, far from the concentrations of cities. You can stroll along the Breton coast and return to nature. Our 37 rentals and 101 pitches are spread over 3 hectares of land.
Come to Bellevue campsite for:
- Take a big bowl of sea air, breathe the iodized air,
- Taste a healthy and friendly atmosphere within the campsite,
- Soak up Breton culture
- Our kindness, our empathy, our listening, and above all our good humor!
Measures put in place at your campsite in the Côtes d’Armor at Erquy
We continue to work every day to improve services and your comfort.
To be at the top in terms of sanitary standards, our services have been adapted:
- Improvement of the snack: A different dish each evening delivered to your pitch
- Variation of the bar: We are working on a traveling bar project to keep the camping spirit
- Implementation of sanitary procedures, direction of circulation, disinfection of public spaces, installation of hydroalcoholic gel at each entrance to the 3 sanitary blocks and at reception, installation of Plexiglas bar screen and reception …
- Installation of specific disinfection for rental accommodation following the recommended disinfection protocol
- Consideration underway for rental deposits, on an extra-secure solution, which simply allows you to deposit your deposit online, without debit or impact on your ceiling. The goal is always to avoid excessive manipulation of checks, bank card …
We look forward to seeing you.
Anne-Séverine & Julien