Camping pitches between Erquy and Pléneuf-val-André, near to Cap Fréhel
Choose one of the pitches at the Bellevue Campsite in Erquy, an ideal holiday destination 2 km from the beach, near to the dunes of the Sables d’Or and the cliffs of the Cap Fréhel!
The Bellevue 4 star campsite has 120 pitches reserved for tents, caravans and campervans.
Each pitch, on flat and grassy ground, is bordered by hedges.
Wi-Fi throughout the whole campsite
Shower/toilet block with a solar water heating system, reducing use of fossil fuels.
Spacious camping pitches in a 3 hectare park filled with trees and flowers:
- 80 “nature” or “comfort” pitches (with 10A electricity) from 90 to 100 m²
- 40 XXL “nature” or luxury pitches (with 10A electricity) from 120 to 130 m²
For the comfort of campers :
- 3 shower/toilet blocks (accessible for people with reduced mobility)
- Wash house for diving suits
- Laundry area with laundry basket, washing machines, tumble dryers, iron and ironing board available
- Baby and children’s bath tubs
- Waste disposal point for campervans
- Barbecues and electric kettles are strictly forbidden, but you can bring your own charcoal barbecue or rent one on site
- Wi-Fi covering all pitches
Discover our rates
Book per night
Do you want to book per night ? access the rates & booking directly here :Pitches per night