Tourism in the Côtes-d’Armor
Do you want to recharge your batteries? To find yourself with the beauty of nature between land and sea ? No doubt, you will love traveling in Brittany, and more particularly in the Côtes-d’Armor . Located near Erquy, one of its most beautiful villages, our Bellevue 4 * campsite is ideal as a starting point.
We are positioned between Erquy and Pléneuf-Val-André , two charming villages typical of Brittany and very touristy. When you leave our campsite, there are plenty of possibilities.
We offer you some unmissable places of our beautiful Brittany, accessible on foot, by bike or motorbike or by car in just a few kilometers!
Discover northern Brittany
Our campsite is ideally located in North Brittany between Saint-Malo and the pink granite coast , very close to the cliffs of Cap d’Erquy and Cap Fréhel .
Erquy is a charming little fishing port located on the coast of Penthièvre in Brittany. With its authentic pink sandstone houses , its 7 fine sandy beaches , its hiking trails , the seaside resort is the ideal destination for a 4-star family camping holiday in Brittany!
Eurovéloroute and mountain bike circuits from the campsite
Do you like bike rides with family or friends? There is no doubt that the mountain bike circuits from our campsite will embellish your vacation days! Around us, everything has been designed to enjoy the pleasure of two-wheelers and the adventure of discovering incredible spots and landscapes . Calculate your itinerary to better manage your stages!
Hiking near the campsite
Take advantage of your stay at the Paradis Bellevue Erquy campsite to discover the GR34 5 minutes below the campsite. Other ideas for walks are available for all levels .
Admire breathtaking landscapes and remarkable historical sites :
- the blue lakes,
- the castle of Bien-Assis ,
- the Val-André,
- Les Sables d’Or les Pins ,
- Cap Fréhel,
- the Fort de la Latte ,
- Dinan ,
- the Rance dam,
- Saint Malo ,
- Mont St Michel,
- the island of Bréhat …
Activities and leisure near the campsite
- Erquy sailing school and nautical center, diving school , sand yachting , kitesurfing , water skiing , fishing : Erquy beach 2 km / Les Sables d’or 7 km.
- Thalassotherapy center .
- Pléneuf-Val-André golf course : 4 km.
- Cinemas, casinos , restaurants, shops and supermarkets: 5 km.
- Mini cruises to the capes of Erquy and Fréhel, the islands of Bréhat , Jersey or Guernsey.
- Medieval cities : Dinan and Moncontour.
- Small towns of character : Jugon les Lacs, Quintin, Lamballe.
Day trips 100 km from the campsite
- The pink granite coast and the sculpted rocks of Ploumanac’h , Perros-Guirec.
- Mont Saint Michel , its bay and the Cancale oysters.
Like all Paradis campsites, the Brittany seaside Bellevue 4 * campsite is a participatory nature campsite :
- Very natural campsites that favor authentic exchanges .
- Owners – ambassadors of their land and involved in local life .
- Personalized proposals for discovering local treasures.
- Animations carried by passionate owners in connection with the specificity of the place .
Campsite near Pléneuf-Val-André
Pléneuf-Val-André is one of the favorite destinations of the French for the holidays. Did you know that our campsite is located closest to this beautiful Breton town?
Accessible in 20 minutes by bike and 7 minutes by car , you are just a stone’s throw from the Breton dynamism as we like it. Take advantage of thalassotherapy and its marine spas, have fun around a game of golf and either go to the Casino . The town of Pléneuf-Val-André is ideal for tourism thanks to all its nautical and cultural activities , as well as its local gastronomy .
Nature lovers ? You will find some of the most beautiful hikes in Brittany as well as the most beautiful natural beaches of Côtes-d’Armor.
Hosts at your service to advise you
Before being the owners of the campsite, we are above all in love with Brittany and our beautiful Côtes-d’Armor. When you are a resident of our campsite, we want you to experience for a week what we have the chance to experience all year round.
We love to discuss travel and visit experiences and the beautiful discoveries of our region. Do not hesitate to ask us for advice for your walks and visits, we are at your disposal!
Before having the pleasure of meeting you, here is already a non-exhaustive list (there is so much to do!) Of must-see places on our map.